Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stuff

TO BE CONTENT WITH WHAT WE POSSESS IS THE GREATEST AND MOST SECURE OF RICHES - Cicero











This is Brock's best new friend, Gavin Ayotte (who is about 9) because his father has this cool car that he actually let Brock drive. What a nice and trusting man he is! Yes, he actually has teenagers of his own. Even more shocking.

Bryce took Alicia up to Red Canyon Overlook at the Gorge on the 24th. Is Utah a great state or what? And I love Vernal in summer. If you know me, you know that love and Vernal in the same sentence is a big statement, but I truly mean that. The nights are cool, the days don't get too hot. It is beautiful here.

Brock came with us also. He has been a frequent guest of his family's this summer but it is because he has no other friends in town. We'll take him however we can get him.






























I have two sets of amaryllis (I think) plants, one by the house, the other by the road. They are absolutely gorgeous and are just now blooming. The stems grow about 3 inches a day, no lie, when they first start out. They are beautiful flowers and I thank whoever planted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment