Saturday, May 25, 2013

Funny story

Scott goes to the temple early Friday mornings and refuses to drive the Sundance.  I forgot and made appointments to visit later in the morning (I refuse to take someone else in the Sundance) and needed the car.  I asked if he would take the Honda and then I would come down and switch the cars and he would only have to drive the Sundance home.  He agreed but said I had to park the Sundance in the other parking lot away from the temple.  I did and parked it as far from any other car that I could.  He got out of the temple and found the car in the middle of the parking lot in a weird spot and wondered why I would park it there.  He got home and here is a message that was on his phone:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmbnf0qupdnwurb/Voice%20001.mp3

We got a good laugh.

(okay, my phone is weird.  When I open that link, it comes up with Saturday morning general conference as a background but plays the correct mp3.  I have deleted Saturday morning conference download from my phone because it would start playing just randomly at any time.  Even after I deleted it, it still just starts playing randomly on my phone.  And now it is showing up on that mp3 download.  Kind of weird.  And yes I want you to be impressed that I was able to use that link.)


1 comment:

  1. Not surprising. The driver probably saw it and thought, "That's got to be the car I'm after. No way that thing still runs."

    ReplyDelete