Monday, February 8, 2016

January was fun considering how cold it was!  So glad that we were able to get out of it for awhile over Christmas.

We headed into Midway for an evening out.  Met Brad and Kaley for dinner at Tarahumara Restaurant.  It was good food.  Did a quick bowling game (could only do one game before they closed as the little bowling alley in Heber was rented for the evening by Penn & Teller during Sundance).  Then off to Ice Castles.  It was something that was worth doing once.  Not many times I'll leave Vernal in the winter and go to a frozen place.
Need to practice the selfies.

Full Moon


We look like zombies with the reflection off our glasses



The next evening was Brett's reception.  Got to have dinner with Vicki, Lynn and Taylor before at Kneaders.  What a cute girl!  Vicki has lucked out with all the cute girls they have added.

I crossed one thing off my list of must-dos.  Patty John came and helped me get my pressure cooker out of the box and onto the stove.  15 pints of chicken. We've even eaten some.  I'll do it again.  Now I need to learn to cook in it...

Canning success.
Blankets are sewed, 4 more weeks till the little guy should arrive.


Blankets, burp cloths, car seat tent

No comments:

Post a Comment