Sunday, December 4, 2016

North Carolina - Summer 2016

North Carolina - Part I

July 11 - 17, 2016 - Had such a great time in NC.  Scott decided to come with at the last minute – he told Bryce he got his priorities straight.  We spent the first few days with all of us, went swimming, to a movie, shopping, Duke Gardens and just playing with the kids.  Scott left on Tuesday taking Bryce to the airport with him, Bryce to go to Switzerland for school/work.  Alicia and I took the kids to the science museum, the Marble museum, the splash park, and out to dinner Saturday night to Red Robin for Alicia's birthday.  We had a very good time and the kids were really good.  On Sunday after church I picked up Bryce from the airport, we circled through the airport and he dropped me off for my flight. 
That is about as short a narrative as there could be for six days.  












No comments:

Post a Comment